This lucky gramma has gotten to see him three weekends in a row. Even if they only come for an hour, Sam and Meg try to get him out to see the family once a week.
We had Hunter for the last three days, so today they came to pick Hunt up.
Also Wow, today is Holden's birthday and Annika's birthday---A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to them.
I told Joel since they are up in Idaho during Holden's birthday, we will celebrate his at the end of July when they come down.
I called Annika and hopefully we will have a lunch together soon and leave the kids with Papa.
So far July has been eventful, well the last week in June and first week in July ----lots of birthdays and getting to see these new babies.We had Hunter for the last three days, so today they came to pick Hunt up.
Also Wow, today is Holden's birthday and Annika's birthday---A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to them.
I told Joel since they are up in Idaho during Holden's birthday, we will celebrate his at the end of July when they come down.
I called Annika and hopefully we will have a lunch together soon and leave the kids with Papa.
Meg said Cole loves Gramma.. I'm beginning to think so. We have an understanding. I'll hold and play with him as long as he wants. And he will smile once in awhile for me.
He is almost two months old.
July 10th in fact, will be the two month date.

1 comment:
What a GREAT smile! How cute is that!!?! Do Sam and Meg see how much he looks like his daddy??
Post a Comment