Sunday, December 26, 2010

FOR HUNTER WHO LOVES THE MOVIE CAT IN THE HAT

I saw this photo on line and thought of you.

and then I looked up Cat in the Hat for the words.

and found this.






The Cat in the Hat

"We looked!Then we saw him
step in on the mat!

We looked!
And we saw him!
The Cat in the Hat!"


“I know it is wet
And the sun is not sunny.
But we can have
Lots of good fun
that is funny!”

“Look at me! Look at me!
Look at me NOW! I
It is fun to have fun
But you have to know how.”

“'Have no fear, little fish,'
Said the Cat in the Hat. '
These Things are good Things.'
And he gave them a pat."

"Then our mother came in
And she said to us two,
'Did you have any fun?
Tell me. What did you do?"

And Sally and I did not know what to say.
Should we tell her The things that went on there that day?"
"Well...what would YOU do
If your mother asked you?"

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cat's momma said...

Putting a comment here after seeing all the new pictures. I don't know who all these pets are or who they belong to but they're cute.

Looks like a great Christmas Day was had by all.....and a lot of work put into it by the host and hostess. Glad your Christmas was so good!