Friday, May 9, 2014

SAW COLE YESTERDAY - TO BRING HIM BIRTHDAY PRESENTS

We were coming back from San Diego when we stopped by to see Cole whose birthday is the 10th - tomorrow - and drop off some presents for him and Chloe - (some presents were bought for them in Dana Point when we took Hunt there a few weeks ago.  Anyway - darn it - i took in my quick shot camera instead of my new camera so the inside photos didn't come out very well.
















here are a few of the kids from yesterday and  i have to say I have THE CUTEST grandkids.  Chloe is so pretty and what a personality and comedian Cole is.  Loved seeing them all.  We waited until Hunt got home from school and then left.  I noticed that he seems to have grown an inch over the last few weeks since we saw him last.

It was great being with the family - I posted a photo of the kitchen cabinet.  Meg is homeschooling them and every week posts a different letter up on the cabinet and they work with different words that start with the letter.  I'm pretty darn impressed by her teaching skills from what I see she is doing.


2 comments:

cat's momma said...

So much fun seeing their pictures! It looks to me like Cole was very busy trying to talk as he ate his lunch and he has the brightest little face! Chloe is, as I always say, just beautiful and delicate looking.

sandy said...

Yes, he's a talker - and i agree - Chloe is very pretty and delicate in her looks that is, ha. i hear she's a tomboy.