I want to finish with the pics I took because we will probably see them within a few weeks or so or it may not be until we get back from Bend this next time. Sam recently said he would call so we could figure out a time to see the kids again. Jackson will be born early May - might even happen while we are up in Bend.
I love the little kitchen they have which are in some of the pics below. Every kid needs their own kitchen. I remember our little kitchen or was it just a cabinet with a counter - ...don't quite remember and I'm thinking there must be a pic of it somewhere.
I love the little kitchen they have which are in some of the pics below. Every kid needs their own kitchen. I remember our little kitchen or was it just a cabinet with a counter - ...don't quite remember and I'm thinking there must be a pic of it somewhere.
2 comments:
Loved getting to see more pictures of the kids! Could Chloe's eyes be any bigger?
We had a kitchen cabinet with a counter I believe but not anything like theirs! The only photo I've ever seen of it was when we were opening presents at Christmas...and I don't even know if it was completely unwrapped.
yeah that's what i remember. Can't wait to see these guys again also. Maybe next week..
Cole looks so much like Sam. Can't wait to see who Jackson looks like.
Post a Comment