I know how much you miss the! They are SO CUTE..and they all have really big, beautiful eyes! So glad you remember to put these up.
Odd thing happened. I was looking at these photos an my phone rang. It showed an incoming call from Minnesota?!! I didn't answer it, but the voice mail was from United Health Care. What a coincidence that a call from there came in as I was looking at these kids. lol
I only saw Jackson twice, once when he was born and when they were going to move to Montana and we met them at Starbacks down on Waterman. He was just a baby. He is at the age I love as are Chloe and Cole. I know within a few more years they won't remember us at all, or maybe now.
You know what...this is so sad to me that these kids won't even know who you are because of all that has happened! I can't wrap my brain around the fact you have these beautiful grandchildren and you don't get to know them as they grow and they don't know what they're missing by not knowing their grandparents.
i know...really gets to me sometimes. I hold out that things will realign and some how i will get to see them through the years here and there. But not sure how that will happen - i would have more faith if Sam lived close by than in Montana ...when some day he will have them for weeks in the summer probably.
5 comments:
I know how much you miss the! They are SO CUTE..and they all have really big, beautiful eyes! So glad you remember to put these up.
Odd thing happened. I was looking at these photos an my phone rang. It showed an incoming call from Minnesota?!! I didn't answer it, but the voice mail was from United Health Care. What a coincidence that a call from there came in as I was looking at these kids. lol
wow, coincidence for sure.
I only saw Jackson twice, once when he was born and when they were going to move to Montana and we met them at Starbacks down on Waterman. He was just a baby. He is at the age I love as are Chloe and Cole. I know within a few more years they won't remember us at all, or maybe now.
You know what...this is so sad to me that these kids won't even know who you are because of all that has happened! I can't wrap my brain around the fact you have these beautiful grandchildren and you don't get to know them as they grow and they don't know what they're missing by not knowing their grandparents.
i know...really gets to me sometimes. I hold out that things will realign and some how i will get to see them through the years here and there. But not sure how that will happen - i would have more faith if Sam lived close by than in Montana ...when some day he will have them for weeks in the summer probably.
Post a Comment